It’s 11/11…our favorite day of the year! It’s Veteran’s Day, it’s Singles Day, and it’s also the day that the Octane11 team looks back at our major milestones for the last 12 months. This year is particularly special, because we’re also announcing the release of Version 2.0 of our B2B Data Integration and Analytics platform. This release represents a giant step forward for helping our B2B CMO, CRO and CEO clients get a better handle on the wide array of sales and marketing apps they use every day, so they can improve efficiency and drive more impact with less effort. For more details on this major release and other key milestones over the last year – read on!
- Octane11 v2.0: The latest release of our platform enables new and improved visualizations, deeper data drill-downs, individual personalization, and more self-service set up tools. It’s our biggest release yet – and it sets the stage for a drum-beat of even more new features that will be rolling out in the coming months. Stay tuned!
- Octane11 is now supporting more than 35 B2B enterprises across FinTech, Industrials, Healthcare, Enterprise Software, Transportation, Business Services, and more.
- Our platform has now been used to analyze over $30M of marketing spend across platforms like LinkedIn, Google DV360, Google Ads, YouTube, MediaMath, TheTradeDesk, Yahoo!, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Demandbase and Microsoft Bing…not to mention all of the marketing activity tracked on “owned” and “earned” channels like website traffic, emails, social posts, PR and more.
- Our clients have now tracked marketing engagements with over 3,000,000 customers and prospects, influencing over $500M of revenue pipeline.
- We’ve doubled the size of our team of B2B experts, software developers, data engineers and data scientists AGAIN since last year, with team members now in 9 cities, 6 time zones and 3 continents! We just completed our first “global summit” with the entire team convening here in NYC and I’ll share more on that in a separate post…
- In June, we also announced a $4.5M seed investment round led by Javelin Venture Partners, with participation from BDMI, Honeystone Ventures, Plug and Play Ventures, Circadian Ventures, Base Ventures and AperiamVentures (see blog post here).
- In September, we announced the completion of our SOC 2 Type 2 Compliance for Security, Availability and Confidentiality, with a rigorous review by one of the “Big 4” accounting firms. Our investment in this level of data control is a key reason why B2B companies are choosing Octane11 to help tackle their big data challenges (see blog post here).
Needless to say, it’s been a busy year. New product features, new clients, new team members, new partners, and new investors! But the one thing that has remained constant is the universal feedback we’ve heard from clients and prospects that aggregating, synthesizing and analyzing their B2B marketing data is still as difficult as ever…maybe even harder than ever.
That’s the challenge that drives us every day – and with all of these major building block milestones now complete, we’re excited to help more and more B2B sales and marketing teams take control of their go to market data, to help them drive better business results…while reducing wasted time and cost.
If you’re a B2B sales or marketing leader and you’re struggling to get a handle on your team’s digital engagement activities across your outbound emails, digital ads, social posts, website activity, chatbots, webinars, PR and more…then give us a call. And if you’re a data engineer, data scientist or B2B sales and marketing expert, interested in solving this exploding big data challenge, come join us on this mission. To learn more, chat with us here. Happy 11/11!!!